To our valued customers and partners worldwide: Unprecedented circumstances require unprecedented measures.
We are facing up to the challenge and responsibility posed by the Corona crisis and consider ourselves well prepared to be a flexible partner of your company.
In the light of the stressful state of affairs currently we would like to let you know what our situation is and what measures we are taking.
- Establishment of a crisis unit
- Partitioning off of our individual departments
- Suspension of all customer and supplier visits
- Conversations with our workforce to clarify issues in relation to the ban on physical assembly, hygiene and self-isolation
- Establishment of numerous disinfection points
- Ongoing consultation and discussion with our suppliers
- Appropriate increases to our existing high levels of stocks
- Should the situation intensify further, we shall implement flexible shifts and working times for our employees.
At this moment, all supply chains are secured. There are no delivery date postponements or associated delivery bottlenecks. If we are obliged to take measures which will affect our delivery capacity, we will inform our business partners immediately. The managing director is on call 24/7 to authorise any necessary measures and issue information.
For us, the health of our employees is our top priority. Nevertheless, we will not lose sight of the needs of our business partners and will continue to be dependable, competent and loyal. Together with you, we will overcome this crisis.
And on that note, stay healthy.
Robert Neuefeind / CEO